|
This blog is for me (Chris) to put my thoughts onto paper. I want to share what God is doing in my life and in the lives of people around me. Motivate and teach are two things I do with Hearts and Minds Ministries. I am glad to share and hope it helps your heart and your mind with what you are going through.
Wednesday, November 8, 2023
November 2023 Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God won't give up on You
God won't give up on you. What is something that takes a long time to make or build? What about a teacher who is preparing you for a te...
-
What do you desire questions. Romans 8:5-11 5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but tho...
-
Saluki downtime Nov 11, 2024 What are things that are out of your control? What is something that has negatively impacted your life outside ...
-
Saluki downtime October 14, 2024 Have you thought about what the problem is? Maybe you are the problem? The song It's me, hi, I'm th...






No comments:
Post a Comment