Saluki DownTime July 14, 2023

 God's Grace - Your Purpose

1 Timothy 1:9


What is the greatest gift you have ever been given? 

For me I remember two things in my life. When I was about 11 years old my mom found a deal on portable cd players during black Friday event. My mom got me and by brother and two sisters one. We were not expecting them and definitely did not ask for them. What I remember the most was the spice girls cd I got with it. 

Ok so I may have asked for the spice girls cd.  But I will never will forget that moment. 

I am a huge North Carolina fan. And I never could afford their team shoes. One of the first years we were married Laura's step mom gave us a $200 budget for Christmas and I knew what I was getting. 

I still have those shoes and will probably never get rid of them. I will never forget that gift. 

So what about you? 

One of God's greatest gifts he has given us is PURPOSE.

Do you have days where you feel like your life doesn't matter? 

Do you ever feel like you aren't valuable or effective?  

The world says that if you go to school, work hard, and make enough money you will be someone. You will be noticed. The world does not create purpose. 

God had a plan for you before the world began. God knit you in your mothers womb. God knows how many hairs on your head. 

God created purpose for you. 

Now what? 

What do you do? 

Its your choice.

Do you follow the world and create an empty sense of purpose in your life? 

Or do you follow what God created for you and the real purpose for you here on earth. 



#1 Purpose - Have a relationship with God. 

Talk to him. 

Read his word. 

Work for him.

#2 Purpose - Love others. 

Be there for your friend. 

Take care of the homeless

Take care of the widows. 

Embrace others. 


Go to God to fully know the purpose God has created you to be. 

“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide.” John 15:16

Reflect on your own life. 

Have you been living with the purpose of Jesus? 

God's Grace is Your Purpose

God knows you. God wants to know you more. 

God forgives you when you mess up. God wants you to start today with change if that is what you need. 

Today is the Day! 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2023 Update

Saluki downTime December 3, 2023